SOME OF THE MANUFACTURERS WE CARRY
plus MANY MORE
Here at Reloaderz NJ, all of our firearm sales associates are trained industry professionals who will be able to assist you in your firearm search. We currently have over 300 guns for sale, and price all of our firearms competitively with online gun sales. As part of our “premier shooting range experience” you can take part in a personal gunfitting session with one of our firearm concierges. We will take you into the shooting range with a few firearms, find the best fit for you, and assist you in completing your purchase. See an associate for details. In the rare case we are unable to provide you with the firearm you love, we do accept incoming transfers. Before transferring a firearm to our facility you must speak with an associate. Reloaderz NJ will not accept any transfers that we have not been informed of. New Jersey requires all handguns purchased out-of-state or online, to be transferred to a dealer in New Jersey holding an FFL.
Transfers are $0 for Members and up to $100 for non-members. In addition is the state mandated $15 NICS (National Instant Criminal Background Check System) fee. All outgoing transfers are $65 plus the cost of shipping and handling. Customer must provide all proper packaging. If packaging is not provided, there will be an additional fee. There is NO WARRANTY on transferred firearms. We encourage you to check with Reloaderz NJ first to see if we can obtain a firearm for you at the same or close to the same price. A $25 storage fee will be charged for any firearm that is held over 45 days. All incoming transfers must come from a valid FFL.
Our Transfer Fee
IncomingWe CAN get
IncomingWe CAN'T get
Member Transfer Fee
Here’s the process
- Speak with a firearm sales associate to initiate the transfer. The dealer that you are purchasing the firearm from must FIRST, email us their FFL to email@example.com We will respond to their email as soon as possible with our FFL.
- Once the firearm is in our possession we will ensure it complies with all New Jersey State gun laws. If NJ compliance work needs to be completed you will be informed of the estimate before the start of the work.
- WE WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN YOUR TRANSFER IS READY FOR PICKUP. Make sure to bring your Firearm Purchaser Identification Card, valid drivers license, and if applicable your pistol permit. All addresses must match or we will not be able to complete the transfer.
- Lastly, you will be required to complete the NICS background check and successfully complete a 4473.
Reloaderz NJ can provide you with all your gunsmith needs. Our state-of-the-art workshop is staffed with qualified, friendly personnel who are committed to provide you with exceptional service. Our gunsmith is highly trained to work on your rifle, handgun or shotgun. Repairs on any firearm are at a rate of $75 for the first hour and $40 for each additional half-hour.
Reloaderz NJ offers trigger customization for Glocks, Sig Sauer, H&K, Smith and Wesson, as well as most common handguns. Our extensive accessory inventory includes triggers from manufacturers like Zev Tech, Apex Triggers, and CMC. For those seeking customization for their tactical or concealed carry, look no further than Reloaderz NJ.
Laser Engraving & Stippling
- We offer full laser engraving services for your handguns, rifle, shotguns, magazines, and various accessories.
- We offer cerakote for all your needs in custom colors, designs, and camo patterns.
- We offer slide cuts and serrations and laser engraving for your custom needs.
Reloaderz NJ carries a wide variety of all major brands including SIG SAUER, Trijcon, EOtech, HOLOSON, and Burris. Reloaderz NJ is also capable of special ordering any other optic you may like.
A clean firearm is a safe and dependable firearm. Whether you rely on your firearm for work, hunting, defense, competition, or leisure, Reloaderz NJ offers extensive cleaning options as well as ultrasonic firearm cleaning.